Welcome to our Truth About Abs Review. We download and fully read every plan that we review, so you can be sure that the information you’re reading is as honest and accurate as we could make it.
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is an eBook (PDF), which means that immediately after purchase you can download and read the entire program on your computer or e-reader. You’ll also have access to the Truth About Abs bonus tools.
The Truth About six Pack Abs Program
The Truth About Abs Program includes:
- The Truth About Six Pack Abs 142 page PDF eBook
- Your Personal Metabolic Calculator
- Access to an exclusive Men’s Health Magazine Interview
- Free Trial Subscription to Lean Body Fitness Secrets eMagazine
The program has 2 optional upgrades –
- The Fat Burning Kitchen Program 119 page eBook
- Super Foods Recipe Book 34 page eBook
Which we discuss at the bottom of this review.
The Truth About Six Pack Abs Basics
The Truth About Six Pack Abs has an excellent track record of helping people gain leaner, healthy bodies, as well as developing great six pack abs! It’s designed for men and women alike, and includes diet and a fitness components. The Truth About Six Pack Abs is a respected and comprehensive program, filled with sound nutrition, diet and fitness guidance, which is presented in a way that’s easy to understand and follow, regardless of your level of starting fitness.
1. The Diet Plan: In the 142-page The Truth About Six Pack Abs book the author, Michael Geary, begins with detailed chapters on proper meal frequency, enjoying cheat meals, stabilizing insulin, and keeping your metabolism high. He then outlines the plan’s food choices, which emphasizes eating whole foods.
What makes the Truth About Six Pack Abs stand out from many others, is Mike’s warnings about pre-packaged diet and other processed foods. To support his position, he gives us some powerful statistics that show how processed foods have negatively impacted American’s health and weight over the past 50 years. He especially advises against using foods that include what he terms ‘the two evil ingredients’ that are found in most processed foods. He explains that these two evil ingredients will sabotage any type of diet.
Truth About Abs goes on to share some of the best unprocessed, tasty foods that can easily replace most of the processed foods we consume. Mike also tells us that by following his dietary lifestyle, we can eliminate calorie counting and still slim our waistlines naturally. This aspect of the diet plan was my favorite, as I find calorie counting highly unappealing.
2. The Excercise Plan: The Truth About 6 Pack Abs exercise plan focuses on combining cardio exercise with strength training for a modified high intensity workout. Micheal Geary’s Six Pack Abs excercise routine is efficient, in that it can be completed in 3 40-60 minute sessions per week. It’s easiest if you have access to a gym, but Mike also provides alternative workouts that use your body in place of weights.
While high intensity cardio-strength training has been around for a while, what makes the Truth About Six Pack Abs routine different is that it focuses on full body training, where you lift weights that involve several muscles in a single exercise. Mike states that these type of exercises produce 2-4 times the result as traditional exercises completed on a machine. To further enhance your results you’ll do 2-3 sets with only briefs rests between sets. In this way you enjoy the benefit of a cardio workout at the same time as you’re lifting weights. The nice surprise is that each routine ends with only 2-3 abs exercises, since the entire weight-lifting routine engages the abs.
The Truth About Six Pack Abs Pros:
- Truth About Abs works and results are supported by a large number of testimonials
- Provides a wealth of information, yet uses an easy, step-by-step program
- Mike Geary is a well-known author with a solid reputation
- Program includes the most current diet and health advice available today
- Truth About Abs is a common sense plan for long term living
Truth About Abs Cons:
- No in-person or community support
- May feel restrictive if your diet consists largely of processed foods
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is right for you if:
You’re ready to bring your body to the next level! This will require adjustments to your diet, including reducing or eliminating processed foods, as well as moderate-high intensity strength training three times a week. If you can make the adjustments you should reach your ideal weight, build enviable six-pack abs, and enjoy optimal long-term health!
Mike Geary’s Truth About Abs is a powerful and credible program, which he created after years of researching solutions to his personal obesity challenge. His body transformation serves as one of his many testimonials – which includes many satisfied customers over the years. Mike is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer, and he includes other successful diet and fitness experts in his program, such as Holly Rigsby of Fit Yummy Mummy. We feel that The Truth About Six Pack Abs is in a league by itself due to the level of well-researched dietary and exercise information it provides. We also respect Mike’s conviction in speaking out against the processed food industry, as processed food is one of the largest causes of obesity.
If you’re looking for a weight loss program that will also help you build attractive, lean muscle mass, we recommend you click the button below to visit the Truth About Abs website.