I was talking to my husband the other day and he told me something I’d never heard before. Apparently used coffee grounds can help to rid you of that ugly cellulite! You see, those expensive cellulite creams have one ingredient in common: caffeine! There are 2 reasons for this. First, the caffeine tightens your skin. Secondly, the gritty grounds exfoliate and stimulate blood flow in your skin. Movie stars have been using this trick for years, and you can use it too.
Here are some tips for reducing your cellulite:
- Set aside some coffee grounds from a recently-brewed pot, since the caffeine is more active at that time. Make sure they’re not too hot though so they don’t burn you.
- Mix about a 1/4-cup of the coffee grounds with a few tablespoons of baby oil or olive oil.
- Apply the coffee mixture to any areas where you have cellulite using a loofah.
- Wrap the areas in saran wrap and allow it to remain for several minutes.
- Remove wrap and brush off excess coffee mixture.
- Shower with warm water using a clean loofah.
That’s it! Pretty simple and inexpensive, and as a bonus you can feel better for using your coffee twice. This procedure is best if you can do it twice a week in the beginning – and once a week after the first month or so.
That said, you should see a visible difference after the first week. If you’re not convinced, give it a chance for a month and take a before and after pic. Chances are, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Besides you’ve got nothing to lose but the dimpled skin.
On 4DietReview.com we review and compare popular online diets such as The Diet Solution Program. If you’re looking for a diet plan to help you drop a few pounds, please check out our Top Diet Reviews.
We hope that the Coffee Ground Cellulite Remedy works for you. If you’ve had success with this remedy, please tell us in the comments below.